If you have recently gotten your house roof repaired by a professional company, then posting an online review about how you liked their work is extremely important. Why? Online reviews reach a large audience, and according to a survey 84 per cent of those people treat these reviews no less than personal recommendation.
So, here’s why you should never forget to rate your roofing contractors Adelaide, especially if you have had a good experience!
1. Because A Good Rating Helps Their Business
According to statistics, 84 per cent of people look at the rating of a company or contractor before hiring them. This means that your good experience can bring them more customers. This is not just a good thing for them – you are actually helping people in need of good contractors find their right match and get better services at the right price.
Also, ratings put their business above others on search engines and that is one of the reasons their websites become so accessible.
2. It Creates Loyalty And A Good Relationship
When you post a positive review after a good service, your preferred company takes notice of this and this improves your relationship with it. Maybe next time you have a problem, or get a roof servicing done, they will offer you a better deal, or do an even better job.
Roof companies Adelaide often make sure that the happy clients always stay that way – because it makes their business look a lot better. In the long run, your roof company might even drop in a few free servicing to keep your house healthy and fit.
3. Don’t Forget Your Local Guide Status
Google wants to encourage people to add valuable information about the places and businesses they come in contact with so that in future, the information that is available is more fruitful. If you are one who believes in this idea, then adding a review is a good thing.
As an incentive for your thought, the search engine will give you local guide status, depending on the frequency of your reviews and how helpful they are to other people. These are calculated by the number of thumbs up or views that people make to the text and photos you upload in your review.
The more detailed your review is, the better it is going to perform.
Now that you know why adding reviews on roof doctors Adelaide is so important, maybe you should add one too – especially if you have enjoyed their service! And if you have not availed them yet, but are likely to do so now, then know this – it is partly because of the awesome reviews that they have been getting.
For all roof repair problems, contractors are always there to solve it for you – make sure you give them their due!
AUDIO VERSION :
About the Author – rdsapl
- color bond roofing contractors adelaide
- roof repairs Adelaide South Australia
- roofing companies adelaide
- roofing contractors Adelaide
- Acts Of Negligence That Can Shorten The Lifespan Of Roofs In Australia
- 4 Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring Roofing Companies In Adelaide
- The Major Issue Of Broken Or Chipped Roof Tiles For Homeowners
- The Most Common Reasons That Generally Give Way To Leaking Roofs
- Why You Should Go For Metal Roofs When Getting Work Done On Your House!
- Important Things You Should Know About The High-Pressure Roof Cleaning
- Prepare For A (Perfect) Christmas With These 5 Home Maintenance Tips
- 5 Practical Roof Repair Tips That Will Help You Maintain It For Long Time
- Use The High Pressure Cleaning To Increase The Longevity Of The Driveway
- Maintenance Tips To Ensure The Longevity Of Metal Roofs